Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing
We’re all familiar with today’s social media networks and the power they hold to spread information like wild fires.
Whether you’ve opened a business page on Facebook or a profile on Instagram, there are general guidelines which you’ll need to follow in order to reach best results.
I’m going to go through a few of these guidelines but before, let’s have a look at some interesting numbers.
Which social network is best to start with ?
Let’s start from the end.
• Facebook is still the largest network of them all, with over 2 Billion active users per month and 1 Billion users per day.
• Youtube has 1.5 Billion active users per month.
• Wechat has 890 Million active users per month.
• Instagram has over 700 Million active users per month.
• Twitter is estimated with 255 Million users per month.
• Snapchat at the bottom with 255 Million users per month.
Although Youtube and Instagram are growing every year, Facebook is still way ahead of them.
So, the simple conclusion would be – start with Facebook.
It’s not just about the numbers;
• Most chances are that you’re already familiar with the platform and how to operate it.
• You can access it from any smartphone which makes it super accessible for you to market your business.
• You have friends on Facebook that can help you promote it and guess what’s the best part? It’s FREE.
Can I do it myself ?
However, you must take into consideration that promoting on social media is time consuming and not all business owners have the time to preform constant marketing actions on social media networks.
When the time will come for you to start with Pay-Per-Click marketing (not FREE) the whole thing is getting a bit tricky and more complex.
If you still insist on DIY with regards to your social media presence and you can find the time to so do on a constant basis
- Boletbanet is offering 1-on-1 training services, just make touch and within a few hours of training you’ll improve your Social Media skills, save a lot of time and prevent mistakes (and save money).
Basic guidelines for you to follow when promoting on Social Media
• 70-20-10 rule – Which basically means that 70% of your posts should be with original content that provides value to your followers.
20% of posts should be with outsourced information and 10% of your posts should have an Offer/Call to action / promotions etc.
• The right resolution for each placement – this is where it gets a little bit tricky but once you grasped the main idea it’s not an issue at all.
Social media networks consist of a few placements that show your content.
If you are using images/videos with your posts (you better be) than you must make sure they will fit into those placements.
Example : with Facebook we can show our posts on Story, News feed etc. and for each of those the image should be in the right resolution or Facebook will auto-crop it and that won’t look appealing to your audience which can be a waste of your precious time.
• Hash tags & Tags – a huge importance to use the right tags will significantly make or break the exposure of your content.
There are many other factors that need to be taken seriously when promoting on Social media networks.
When done right you will defiantly enjoy a constant flow of leads, in a cheaper price and relevant to your business.
Not every business should invest in all SM networks.
Before you start promoting, it would be best practice to conduct a proper strategic plan in order to understand what would be the best choice for you.
• Are you interested to know what would be right for your business?
• Already promoting on Social Media networks and want to upscale your skills?
Make touch and receive a consultation / an offer and start to get more clients.
Or Make Touch